Thursday, February 09, 2006

Stormpay

If you are a full-time or part-time autosurfer, you would most probably have heard of issues surrounding a popular internet payment processor by the name of Stormpay. Around a fortnight ago, Stormpay had taken unprecedented actions which were frowned by the autosurfing industry. Although, I would not want to say that Stormpay is right or otherwise, I hope my virtual cash stored in some autosurfing sites that I had joined would not be jeopardized. Many autosurfers are reeling from Stormpay's moves and I am no exception. I hope all issues related to the autosurfing industry will be resolved amicably and that all autosurfers can get back to work, that is, earning a living from the internet, like I do.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!