Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Want To Make Somebody Happy?

Here's a request from a colleague of mine...


Hello Dear Friend,

I am trying to win a referral contest and need your help. Could you please sign up for TrafficSVille traffic exchange and surf just 20 sites for me. If I win, I will win a free traffic site of my own. My wife has Multiple Sclerosis, and we will call the
> new site MSClicks, and will donate a portion of the profits to fight MS. This is a very debilitating disease and has struck many famous people also, such as Montel Williams, Clay Walker and Annette Funicello to name a few. So please help us fight MS by joining
today!

Click here: http://trafficsville.com?r=58158

TrafficSVille has a 6 and 10 second timer and you can earn lots of free hits by clicking on specific banners (they are marked). You can get your pages shown very often on this traffic site. They also have daily surfing bonuses and monthly surfing and referral contests. Attached here is a Thank You gift in advance for signing up for TrafficSVille, I appreciate your help. A copy of Napolean Hill's book 'Think and Grow Rich'.

Click Here: http://trafficsville.com?r=58158

Respectfully,

Roy R. Wright Sr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!