Friday, October 26, 2007

HAPPY EID MUBARAK 1428 HIJRAH

Well, today is the 14th day of the blessed month of Shawal. I think it is not too late to wish all Muslims everywhere a HAPPY EID MUBARAK. My family and I had a fantastic time celebrating this momentous occasion and I pray to God that we will live to see another month of Ramadhan next year. To all my friends and readers, if I have sinned, please forgive me because I am just one of God's tiny creatures. There is no such thing as a perfect man and I am one of them. This Ramadhan has thought me a lot of little things. One of it was that even if you feel that nobody seems to love you, GOD LOVES YOU. Thank you God for giving me life and please forgive the sins that I have committed. Ameen!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!