Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Daughter, The School Prefect

Earlier this year, my first-former daughter, Soleha, was short-listed to become a school prefect. At first, I was shocked as while I was at secondary school, prefects were only short-listed while they were in the fourth form. Well, when she was finally officially appointed as a school prefect at her school at SMK Taman Maluri, it was a proud moment indeed for my wife and I. She was installed during her school's assembly on Monday, 12th April, 2010. Before that, she had to go through several assignments, tests, interviews and even a prefects' camp; all which she passed with flying colours. My only hope is that she will learn to juggle the demands of being a school prefect and that of a normal class-going student. I have also been a prefect. But, that was during my primary school days. Well, it is not every student that gets the chance to become a prefect. Congratulations, Soleha and be both an excellent prefect and outstanding student. Papa and mama are proud of you!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!