Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The Power Of Prayers

When was the last time you prayed? I have just finished my dawn prayers and I was inspired to write a thing or two on this important matter. No matter what is your age, race, colour, creed or religion, one has to pray. Prayers perform miracles and help your sanity in this material world and rat race. I pray at least five times daily and they help me remember who I am. Never allow all that wealth, power and high positions fool you to believe that you could do anything without praying. Prayers are for our souls as to food to our body. It helps us realise that we are just normal human beings subject to the ups and downs in life. You will find out that after you have prayed, you become more peaceful, more tranquil and less tense. You do not have to pray 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Make it a daily habit and you will find that it helps you relax your body and soul and put all your tensions, worries and pressures away for awhile. Many get inspired from prayers to do good things and rarely that one pray to carry out evil deeds. The soul needs prayers and I hope all of you pray, even if a bit. Pray, and your prayers will certainly be heard. Don't be too proud, too lazy or too busy to do it. Pray now, and you will understand what I am trying to get across....!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!