Friday, April 28, 2006

Jobhunt a.k.a. "Cari Rezeki"

It has been around six months since I last held a job. Although I am serving VIOBA Foundation as their honorary secretary, the honorarium paid out to me is just not sufficient to bear the cost of living of my family and I. I need to get a suitable steady job and get it sooner, rather than later. My mother has suggested that I register my CV with the local Labour Office and I will be doing this very soon. I need its location before I go to the office, though. Then, I need to try my luck with local job agencies that are available. Who knows that I might be able to land a suitable job. If you guys out there want to help me, I can e-mail my latest CV to you. I have more than 12 years working experience. My main working experience is in a commercial bank where I served in an administrative and operations capacity. I have a diploma in computer engineering, though I must admit that I have not been keeping up with the latest trends in technology, engineering and ICT. I am internet-savvy and have knowledge of all the basic Microsoft software. If you think you can help me, please e-mail me at akram98@pd.jaring.my . Your help is needed urgently.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!