Thursday, May 04, 2006

A Friend In Need...

My life had been a colourful one. I am blessed with many friends who are supportive of my predicament financially. They had come forward time and again when I had problems financially. An example is when I had to sell my apartment in 2004. I had a huge outstanding bill for my apartment's maintenance fees and also I did not have the money to move into a new rented place. My friends chipped in to cover these two payments. To all of you, especially VI batch of 1981/1983, I would like to thank those who had helped me in trying times from the bottom of my heart. Only God could repay your kind deeds and generosity.
What I need now is a steady full-time job sooner rather than later. I hope all of you out there can help me find one. I do not need a high paying job. Just a job that pays me enough to cover my bills. If you want my CV, kindly e-mail me at akram98@pd.jaring.my and I will be glad enough to send it to you. Right now, I am barely surviving, hoping that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Oh! God, please make me strong in these trying times...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!