Monday, May 15, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!

Yesterday was Mother's Day. My mother's name is Hajjah Aminah Binti Haji Bidin. She was born on June 16, 1935 at Pontian Kecil. Both of her parents migrated from the Java Island of Indonesia and stayed in Singapore. My mother was a trainee nurse before she quit to marry my late father. My mother has always sacrificed a lot for my well-being. I know she has spent thousands on me, not counting the love, devotion and dedication showed to me in the past and the present. Only God can repay what she had done for me and before she dies, I hope to show her some happiness of some sort. I am guilty of troubling my mother now and then. She worries a lot about me and I am sad that I cannot make her happy all the time. Mummy, you are the best mother one could ask for. As you go through the twilight of your life, I hope you have many, many more happy moments and remember all the happy memories we had had together. Long live my mother!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!