Thursday, September 21, 2006

My Autosurfing Sites That Are Currently PAYING

I have been autosurfing for 17 months now. I am pleased to inform all of you of the three sites that are currently paying me.

#1 12by12daily.com

This site is a MUST JOIN site. It has more than 20,000 members worldwide and is widely regarded as the BEST autosurf side around at the moment. I have been paid a total of USD 717.12. These were made in seven separate payments. The last being today.

Click HERE to join.


#2 Global Ads Pro

This Aussie site is here for the long run. Membership has increased to more than 2,600 satisfied surfers. I have been paid a total of USD 111.70 made in eight separate payments. The last being on September 7. I'm expecting another payout anytime.

Click HERE to join.


#3 Slam Dunk Advertising

This is a newbie from the respected admin of Profound Hits. Growth had been steady and this site employs a semi-auto mode of surfing. Currently, there are more than 400 members. I received my first USD 5.00 payout on September 17. A highly recommended site.

Click HERE to join.


I have another 20 sites that I surf everyday without fail. 12 have been upgraded and in 8 sites, I am either a free member or awaiting payout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!