Friday, December 01, 2006

A 15-Hour Feat

Yesterday, I woke up at 10.30 a.m. I did get five hours sleep. Lately, I find myself spending more and more time with optimum productivity. Thank you God for blessing me with excess energy levels. At the moment, I really want to get some precious sleep in half an hour's time. I'm proud to say that for the past 20+ hours, I managed to put in around 15 hours of solid internet marketing work. Of course I did not work non-stop. I had breaks for brunch and dinner, and breaks for performing my daily 5-a-day prayers, besides taking breaks whenever I feel like it. Later tonight I will going out for a date with two other guys. We will be discussing existing business opportunities, have a decent meal and certainly want to check out the action. I think that will be my just reward for a week of honest hard work. Having mastered multi-tasking, I find myself doing several things at one go. And I just love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!