Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!!

I celebrated my 46th birthday on 22nd June 2011. The day was normal. No eating out with family or friends. But, yesterday, I did buy RM30 worth of durians just to get a taste of them. I haven't had the chance to taste durians until yesterday, for the whole of 2011. So, it was yum yum yum. My wife and daughter joined in the mini-celebration by helping themselves to the King of Fruits. My daughter gave me a lovely small present in the form of a Liverpool FC key-chain. Thank you, Soleha! Elsewhere, my Facebook was a bee-hive of activity where I received more than 60 postings on my wall to wish me a "Happy Birthday". Thank you to all my Facebook friends! All of you certainly made my day. On my 46th birthday, my wish is for world peace where there is no bloodshed and also where there is no hunger or starvation. We can live peacefully if all of us respect each other and we would not have hungry people out there if we care to give food to those more in need. I do not know if I would live to my 47th birthday. But, if I would die before this date, I have no regrets living my life as it was before. God is Most Merciful and I hope to live the eternal life in the Hereafter...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Rahman Hariri said...

I must have missed your birthday last week as I was traveling and have no access to internet. Happy belated birtday bro, and semoga senantiasa dalam lindunganNya.

Tue Jun 28, 04:44:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!