Monday, December 31, 2012

My Hits And Misses Of 2012

2012 had been a pretty challenging year for me!

My on-off-on relationship with the divorcee (if you had read my previous postings) is ON again just a couple of days ago, at a time when I had almost completely given up hope of re-connecting with her again. She was busy lately because she had just started a six-month study course in a field of her choice at a local community college nearby. Great to hear that, girl! I know you can do it! And this act will put you in good light as you grow older. I still miss the unforgettable great times and memories we had together.

Then, I had been indicted in a court of law for trying to earn a decent living. My only "sin" was that the outlet that I was attached to had no license. I appealed my case to the magistrate and got off with a light fine. Thanks to my elder brother, my elder sister and my younger brother for providing me with the amount of court fine to settle.

Another highlight of 2012 had been my re-election to my current post at the non-governmental organisation that I am attached to for the past 8 years. I was returned unopposed. Thank you, colleagues, for your trust in my capabilities. This appointment also came with an allowance increase which was very much appreciated. Thank you to all who I had the pleasure to serve voluntarily with.

My financial responsibilities came under the microscope throughout the year and I am very thankful that for 12 consecutive months in 2012, I managed to pay all my bills. My wife had been a pillar of strength and my daughter is a joy to be with. Although growing up teens can be a pain in the ass, I am very thankful for everything, to all who supported me and to God.

May 2013 be my year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!