Thursday, January 05, 2006

Back To Normal

The other night, I watched the movie "Back To The Future" for the umpteenth time. I never get bored seeing this movie. And it is one of my all-time favourite movies. Imagine, your mum having the hots for you!
Anyway, back home, things are back to normal. For the past two months, I had been living all alone in my Pandan Indah apartment. In other words, I had become a "bachelor" all over again. After Hari Raya Puasa last year, my daughter, Soleha, went to Kajang to stay with her cousins for the school holidays. It is my sister-in-law's home. My mother-in-law also stays with her. Then, my wife, Nor Hawa, fortunately managed to get a temporary job at a hypermart near my sister-in-law's place. She started in mid-November and had her last day on 31st December 2005. She also put up in Kajang. The hard-earned money will certainly come in handy. Nor Hawa and Soleha returned to Pandan Indah on 1st January, bringing home a lot of stuff. I would like to sincerely thank my brother-in-law, Sulaiman, for driving them home safely. School started on Tuesday, 3rd January 2006 and I went to Soleha's school at Sekolah Kebangsaan Taman Nirwana, Ampang to settle her school fees. Soleha seemed happy to go back to school and to be among friends. I hope she will progress in her studies and do well in all her school examinations. Go girl!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!