Saturday, December 31, 2005

2006 New Year Resolutions

Without fail, many people make new year resolutions. After the year ends, some achieve them and some, otherwise. Here are my resolutions for the year 2006 A.D.
RESOLUTION #1
To persevere with earning a living from the internet and to make as much money as possible, for my family's future and well-being.
RESOLUTION #2
To pay more attention to my daughter's needs, especially her studies, homework and language skills. She needs to improve her grasp of her mother tongue and to learn and understand the meaning behind more words and sentences, both in Malay and English.
RESOLUTION #3
To make my body fitter and overall, more healthier. I want to get a suitable bicycle as soon as possible and start on a daily exercise routine. My tummy needs to be trimmed and, if possible, I want to attain or try to get near my ideal body weight.
In a year's time, we will see how they go, okay!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!