Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Problems, Opportunities And Friends

My stepmother once said that problems are opportunities. This is true to a certain extent, depending on which angle you choose to see. Nobody can say that they do not have problems. Rich people have problems, what more the not so rich ones. Life without problems can be quite boring. When you encounter a certain problem, you are forced to use your brains a bit more. In this way, you will find out appropriate solutions that you had never thought about before. Problems bring out the best in all of us.

Here are where friends come in. Everybody has a friend. Many friends give free advice on how we tackle the problems we are facing. It is entirely up to us to filter the good, the bad and the impractical ones. I have been out with a few friends lately. All know what kind of problems I am currently facing. You know what, they gave me many practical ideas for me to consider. That is what I am doing now. Of course, all these relate to money.

I am now thinking to get myself involved in either the selling of unit trusts, general insurance or direct-selling, or any two of them, or all of them. This requires some confidence in my latent ability and to learn new things. No problem! We do not stop learning until we die. I know that if I try hard enough and persevere, I will yet make something out of my new ventures. Only time will tell...

Wish me well, please!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!