Monday, November 20, 2006

Taking Advantage

For the past three weeks, I had made it a point to grab suitable and relevant offers available online. These included free e-books, free newsletter subscription, free products and free services. Well, I think some of you may have heard of internet marketers like Mike Filsaime, Ewen Chia, Darren Olander, Steve Manning, Vincent Teoh, Mark Flavin, Shawn Casey and Malaysia's very own Gobala Krishnan. All of them provide useful free advice on the various aspects of the current internet marketing situation today. I dream of making an absurd amount of US$1 million a day. While many of you think that this is wishful thinking, then think again. The cream of the cream in the internet marketing circle had done this and have been doing this seemingly impossible amount right at this very moment. Yes, I have to admit that my current learning curve is quite steep, but once a goal has been set, it is only a matter of time before the breakthrough will be achieved. I have many short-term, medium-term and long-term projects in the pipeline. Most involve internet marketing and each is a cash cow by itself. My immediate goal is to start earning US$1,000 every day through my various internet endevors. Hopefully, this goal would be attainable by the end of 2007. Wish me all the luck in the world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!