Friday, June 19, 2009

Making Your Child(ren) Happy

I must admit that sometimes I have not been a good father to my daughter. Yes, we all have our flaws. But, our children deserve our unconditional love. My relationship with my daughter, Soleha, has somewhat improved over the months. One reason was maybe I have been giving her coaching with her homework whenever I have the free time. This July 11th, Soleha will turn 12 years old. She has been eyeing a trendy, glitzy and girly sling bag for quite sometime now. And yesterday, I did get some funds through a project with my friend and decided to buy her that very bag. When I told her that we were going to purchase the bag of her dreams, her face just lit up and I could sense a bit of impatient anticipation from her. So, like I promised her, my wife, my daughter and I went to the local shopping centre at Jaya Jusco, Taman Maluri, Kuala Lumpur. She chose the sling bag of her dreams and I had no qualms "sacrificing" RM59.90 for her and the bag was finally hers. She remained cool after that, but was quietly excited at what her papa bought her for her birthday. We then had a quiet dinner at our favourite stall beside our apartment and at the time of writing, she is still not asleep! Anyway, my darling Soleha, HAPPY 12th BIRTHDAY!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!