Wednesday, December 02, 2009

10th Anniversary

Today is the 10th anniversary of my father's passing away, Allahyarham Tuan Haji Mohamad Bin Anas (2 December 1927 ~ 2 December 1999). Daddy, as I fondly called him, died of old age on his 72nd birthday at Taman Kesang Jaya, Jasin, Melaka in West Malaysia. I could vividly recall his last moments and when he breathed his last, I just could not believe that he had gone forever. I recall daddy as a kind and gentle person who always liked to pamper his children. I loved him through and through. Although daddy divorced my mum in 1973, when I was eight, I never faulted him for the breakup. Daddy loved me and all my siblings. May God reward my daddy for all his kind deeds and may he rest in peace. Al-Fatihah.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!