Saturday, August 28, 2010

My First Prize Of 2010

Almost a fortnight ago, after returning from work, I was pleasantly surprised when I found out that I had received a courier package. My wife had shown me the package when I got back home. I was overjoyed! For a moment, I was wondering as to what the contents could possibly be. Upon reading the sender's address, I knew it was a prize for a contest that I had entered a few months ago. I had totally forgotten about it! The sender was MIX.FM, a favourite radio station amongst Malaysians who wanted variety in the songs they wanted to hear. The contest was an online slogan-writing one about Madonna, the pop diva. I had also had to answer two easy questions on MIX.FM's website. The prize was none other than a double CD of Madonna's latest album release entitled "Celebration". The first thing I did was to copy the songs to my Real Player software and to listen to the songs. Wow! It sure did bring back memories of the 80s and 90s. Almost all songs were easily recognizable and I really did enjoy listening to both CDs. It was my first contest win of 2010. Hopefully, there is more to come. To MIX.FM, thank you very much for picking my entry to win your contest. Long Live Madonna and Long Live MIX.FM!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!