Friday, June 24, 2011

Payments From www.globaltestmarket.com and www.pplinx.com

I received my second payout from www.pplinx.com a few days ago. I was very happy and I highly recommend this Paid-To-Click (PTC) site to all of you. They have a lot of ads to click. Please join this site by clicking the banner above.
I also received my second payout from www.globaltestmarket.com. It was paid by cheque and posted from its headquarters in Canada. The cheque took some time to arrive at my Kuala Lumpur home, but the amount was quite substantial. www.globaltestmarket.com is a survey site where you are paid to answer simple surveys in points. When your points reach a certain level, you can exchange them for cash. It is a legitimate site. Click here to join>>>www.globaltestmarket.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!