Saturday, January 28, 2006

Happy Chinese New Year!

Tomorrow is the Chinese New Year. To all my Chinese friends, I would like to wish all of you "GONG XI FA CAI"!. Throughout my schooling days, whether it is kindergarten, primary, secondary, college or university, I was always lucky and privileged to have Chinese friends. Some of them have become very close to me and many had helped me in my hour of need. All I can say is a hearty thank you for being real pals. I have learnt a lot from my Chinese friends. Most are well-disciplined, industrious and put a lot of effort in making a success out of their lives. To the more successful ones, I salute you for your successes. May all of you be blessed with happiness and prosperity in this Year Of The Dog.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!