Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Ponder!

My apologies to all of you who had been following my blog! I have not posted a blog for the past four days. Call it writer's block, or just plain unmotivated! I spent my time pondering on my future. What will happen to my daughter when she grows up? What will my wife and I be doing when we reach senior citizens status? And so on...
I had lots of rest. Last Saturday, I even managed to attend a kickabout at VI that coincided with Naga's farewell. Lee Chuan Neng a.k.a. Spider paid a visit. He is on holiday from his work at the USA. It was a nice surprise to meet up with Dr. Surindar Singh, now an obstetrician and gynaecologist. I have not met him since end 1981!
All things said, the weather was not too kind to us. We had a limited time to kick the football around before it rained again. I did not join in this activity, but I just lent my moral support to all present. Those who came include Chong Ling, Vy Sing, Kay Huan, Jack Oon, Rezal, Khairul and Haris.
It was great to see all of you around. Some of you guys are still very fit even though we are past the 40 years mark. Keep it up, you guys!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!