Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I Got Paid! (Part Two)

Today is the seventh payday I collected from 12dailypro. I received my highest paycheck so far of USD1,137.60 (RM4,254.62). This amount has been credited into my Stormpay account this morning.
For your information, 12dailypro has ceased to use e-gold as one of their payment processors. E-gold is under federal investigations and its future is a bit cloudy. Anyway, if you want to open a Stormpay account, please click the URL below.
http://www.stormpay.com/?2205960
Stormpay uses NetIBA to verify their users account. I have already registered with NetIBA. But when I tried to pay for my account, there seemed to be some technical problems. Stormpay users who are NetIBA-certified will only be charged a minimum of fees.
If you are interested to join 12dailypro, do click on the URL below.
http://www.12dailypro.com/?ref=63786
This site is the most popular in the internet today, with over 220,000 members worldwide. It pays 12% daily for 12 days. Upgrades are a minimum of USD6.00. I am very confident that they will last for a considerable period of time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!