Saturday, May 27, 2006

My Sweet And Sour Autosurfing Experience

I have been autosurfing for more than a year now. In March last year, I received an unsolicited e-mail inviting me to view a money-making website. At first I was quite skeptical and procrastinated. Eventually, I visited the mentioned site and joined the infamous 4daily.com site. I autosurfed as a free member for a few weeks before eventually had the funds to invest in this site. With the help of my upline, I put in USD100 into 4daily.com using his Stormpay account. All went well for the next few months. Sometime in June 2005, 4daily.com began encountering problems. Fair enough, I continued autosurfing. There came a stage where my constant compounding resulted in my account balance had ballooned from a start of USD100 to USD2,000. Then, the really bad news came. 4daily.com's thieving owner, Jim Hunt, decided to zerorised all accounts of his customers. I was in a state of shock because my virtual cash of USD2,000 evaporated at an instant. Actually, I just suffered USD100 in losses. But the loss of the rest of the virtual profit came as a bitter pill to swallow.

Next, came what to be an extremely popular autosurfing website called 12dailypro. I started investing funds in 12dailypro in the hundreds. At first, all went well. 12dailypro was paying all members. Everyone was satisfied and the membership base began to increase exponentially. In early December 2005, I decided to withdraw around USD550 from the profits gained in 12dailypro. As a result, I managed to get my invested capital back plus a 100% profit above it. This action proved wise as in late January, the scheming payment processor by the name of Stormpay decided to freeze the funds of many autosurfing websites making all sorts of excuses in the process. Gradually, many websites were forced to close down resulting in losses for many people all over the world. 12dailypro was one of the many websites affected. In the end, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) of United States ordered 12dailypro to be shut down and entered into receivership. At that moment, I was waiting for a payout of about USD1,400. Luckily, this is all my virtual profit.

The next straw was with 24dailypro. I invested almost USD1,000 in this site through Stormpay. 24dailypro managed to pay me around USD230 before the Stormpay fiasco forced them to shut down their site temporarily. What I am not satisfied with was the fact that when 24dailypro reopened, I could not access my account with my registration details. I was expecting a payout of around USD1,400 when Stormpay began stealing from people the world over. To this day, 24dailypro had not offered any kind of explanation even after I e-mailed them.
Presently, I am surfing around 20 traffic exchange autosurfing sites. Most of them as a free member. I am expecting payouts from three sites anytime and I am transferring my expired upgrades from a fourth site to its sister site. My advice to all of you is not to invest money you cannot afford to lose. Invest ONLY if you afford to lose as there are many scam sites out there. Next, if you intend to invest, make sure you DIVERSIFY. Do not put all eggs into one basket like I did previously. I learnt my lesson the hard way. Do not be greedy and research a site before you make up your mind to invest your hard-earned funds in them.

All the best and be careful out there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!