Sunday, January 03, 2010

A Long-Awaited Cheque From GlobalTestMarket.com

A fortnight ago, I received a letter from Canada. Deep down in my heart, I knew it must be the cheque I had been waiting for more than a month. What cheque you might ask? It was for a payment from an international survey site by the name of GlobalTestMarket.com. You see, I joined this site around two years back and they have been sending me surveys regularly to me after that. I filled up and answered all of them patiently, usually in a matter of minutes.

One fine day in late October 2009, I decided to see how many survey points that I had accumulated all this while. To my delight, after checking my personal account, I found out that I could withdraw around US$53. I proceeded to request withdrawal and to my surprise, I did receive a locally-drawn cheque of RM176.32. Wow! I had anticipated a cheque in US Dollars, where, if this is the case, I would have received less due to cheque fees deductions. I was really, really happy that day and even called my best friend.

So, if you are interested, go to this site,
http://www.globaltestmarket.com now.


IT'S FREE AND WON'T COST YOU A DIME TO REGISTER.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!