Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Sadness

When Stormpay, a very popular internet payment processor, froze the accounts of many autosurfing sites, my heart skipped a beat. Deep down inside, I had prayed that this hiccup will be only temporary. Now, more than three weeks had passed since Stormpay initiated its unilateral actions and I do not think I will see any of my USD2,700 earnings gained through investments via 12 Daily Pro and 24 Daily Pro ever again.
What luck! Just as I thought that I would be making a comfortable living from the internet, these unwanted things happen! I know all of us autosurfers would only come out of this mess much more stronger and resilient. I owe my apartment landlord two months' rental already and with March just a few days away, it will be three months rental that I owe them.
Yes, I did receive some money from my work at VIOBA Foundation, but 80% of it had been used almost immediately to pay off nine various bills and payments. Anyway, I am thankful for that and I am also thankful that my broadband connection is still intact.
With the Stormpay fiasco far from being settled, it seems that I have to start all over again. I have a small amount of money paid by 24 Daily Pro paid to me through e-gold and I have put most of it into Vivasurf.com. I chose Vivasurf because they had paid me previously and the return of investment is a handsome 210%. I also plan to invest in Black Gold Surf, an autosurfing site not dissimilar to 12 Daily Pro. Wish me luck!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!