Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Payouts, Payouts, Payouts


I received my very first payout from INCRASEBUX recently. This site has been around for quite some time now. Highly recommended for clickers who want additional Paid-To-Click (PTC) sites to earn cash. Please join for FREE by clicking the banner above. Thank you very much!



Just a week ago, JILLSCLICKCORNER paid me for the 8th time. This site is very stable and would not go scam any time soon. Also highly-recommended for its stability. Please join for FREE. Click the banner above and start making money. Thanks a lot!


DonkeyMails.com: No Minimum Payout
DONKEYMAILS must be one of my favourite Paid-To-Click (PTC) sites. It has been around since 2005 and is very popular. Over half a million members of DONKEYMAILS cannot go wrong. A few days back, I received my 28th payout from this site. Join for FREE now to start making money. Please click the banner above. Thanks!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!