Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Kidnapped!

I would like to relate an incident which truly happened recently.
My wife is a baby-sitter. She takes care of a toddler girl who is a year old. Two weeks back, a single father sent his two-year old daughter to my wife for baby-sitting. Naturally, my wife and I welcomed the extra income it will generate. However, it lasted a day only! The father owns a computer shop at Low Yat Plaza, Kuala Lumpur. He had divorced his wife of Indonesian decent some time ago. On that fateful Sunday, my wife told the father to send his daughter to our apartment to be taken care of. The father did not do so. We were very shocked and surprised when the father informed us that his daughter was kidnapped by his ex-wife's co-hoots. Personally, I feel that the real loser in this case would be the poor two-year old child. I sympathise with the father who was trying his best to raise his daughter and take care of his business at the same time. I had been through a divorce...my parents', when I was only eight years old. It left a deep scar in my life and partly affected my future. The moral of the story is that do not seek a divorce with your spouse whatever the reason. Make it work and life will be much kinder then.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!