Friday, September 16, 2011

The Hard Life and Goodbyes

More than a year ago, I came to know a divorcee. She is 32, petite, fair with exotic looks and coloured hair. Above all these, initially, she was so nice to me. She shared all her problems and life happenings with me in a no-holds barred fashion. At one time, I wanted to seriously take her as my second wife, but she rebuffed my advances. Fine. She leads the hard life. With three mouths to feed, two younger siblings to support and an aging mother to take care of, I truly know that she works hard for her money. But many in my society may despise her occupation. She is a masseur and works in a place near my home here in Kuala Lumpur. She will get no cash is she does not work. However, she is quite educated. She has a certificate in drafting, but did not pursue her vocation. She did work in a clinic before as an assistant, but, understandably the salary was low and insufficient. Being a masseur promises good money if you are disciplined and dedicated. Then, almost a month ago, the inevitable happened. She text me to inform me that she was no longer interested in hearing from me again and she asked me not to disturb her life again. This act of her did not sink in into me immediately, but, after considering the pressures and problems she have been facing, I realize she did this to save her sanity. She is also saving my present marriage. We have had good times together and as a token of remembrance and gratitude, I gave her a present for her upcoming birthday on October 5. I love you forever, dear and you will be forever be in my heart!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I enjoyed every page on your blog, I think you are is creative, if you have a spare time look at me too at diabetic supplies medicare I am happy to share with you and hope to become your friends

Sat Dec 03, 03:23:00 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheap Cigarettes Newport 100s 2011, Guangxi entire district all levels of tobacco and the government related Functional departments full display cigarette market supervision persistent effect working mechanism function, has developed the multiple cigarette market clearing reorganization special action, the success has banned one batch not to have the card Marlboro Reds to the management cigarette dealer, one batch sell middle-grade, the upscale counterfeit cigarette famous smoke famous hotel primarily to be compelled to close down, the market clearing reorganization work has obtained the expectation effect, effective maintenance cigarette market management order Newport Cigarettes.

Has further consummated the cigarette market clearing reorganization persistent effect working mechanism. The union work reality, the tobacco coordination government each related Functional departments holds the special work meeting, the seminar, developed together raised the cigarette market supervision efficiency the means and the Newport Regular Cigarettes, was unceasingly perfect and the perfect persistent effect cooperation mechanism.Statistics indicated that January, 2011 to October, Guangxi sets out the law enforcement officials 185,000 people in the cleaning up reorganization cigarette market special action Chinese Communist Party, the investigation to ford smoke illegal case 8773, amount 50,000 Yuan above criminal case 257, conform to the National Bureau, the Ministry of Public Security standard to make false smoke network case Cheap Newports.

Ferrets out illegal management cigarette 82,852,400, false smoke 19,415,600, seize and hold in custody the leaf tobacco shredded tobacco 645.43 tons, smashes system false nest 0.18, ferrets out the smoke to use the machinery 27 sets x4pe7he; Transfers the Public security organ to investigate that legal responsibility case 257, the punishment arrests 88 people, arrests 61 people Newport Cigarettes Website.

Wed Dec 14, 09:08:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!